Saturday, August 13, 2011

First Post!

Hello!
After being inspired by all the fabulous stitchers out there I decided to start a blog to document my own stitching adventures. My mom taught me to cross-stitch when I was younger and I’ve been doing it off and on for about 11 years now.
Currently I’m attempting to finish up some projects I started a while ago, but it’s slow going as I also like starting new things! J
First up is Elegant Geisha from the Gold Collection, which is getting close to finished now with only the backstitch left to go.

Next is a picture of Snow White which I recently started (and is partially why the geisha isn’t done!).

Finally for today is another recent start, David Tennant as Dr. Who from Quick & Easy.

So there are the pictures I’m supposed to be working on right now, along with a few others. Hopefully seeing them up here now will encourage me to move them along. J

No comments:

Post a Comment