Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

Yay, another long standing WIP is now done! I managed to finish Winter this week which I was a bit surprised about. The picture isn’t very big and there wasn’t much left to go but I still wasn’t sure when it would get done (what with being distracted by Halloween designs too!). However I learned that there is one good thing about having football games on all Sunday, which is that they make a nice background noise to have on but tune out so that one can then really concentrate on stitching. Ok, enough rambling though- here is the finished picture:

Now that this one is done I only have 3 old (started more than 2 years ago- eep!) pictures that I’m still working on, not counting the handful I started this year J .  Like Winter and the geisha only one is fairly small, a kit of three animal heads, with the other two being larger. Since it is now October and I am getting into the Halloween mood I’m going to try working on one of the larger pictures this month, as it is of a Halloween carousel horse so it’s perfect for the season.
Have a great stitching week!

No comments:

Post a Comment