Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jack and Kat

Well, apparently I am in a Halloween mood so far this month. And yet instead of being good and continuing to work on the Halloween Pony I ended up working on another picture. It’s ok though, because this one was a fairly quick finish, meaning I can now return to my regularly scheduled cross-stitch J . So here’s Jack & Kat, one of the Calico Crossroads monthly cat designs:

I’m also participating in my first International Hermit and Stitch Weekend, hosted by Joyce at Random Ramblings. I’ve seen others take part in the past few months but this time I’m joining in too J . I plan to work once again on the Halloween Pony (honestly!) so on Monday I’ll have an update to show my progress. We’ll see what I get up to though, as it’s also my birthday today  J (so Happy Birthday to me!).
Have a great stitching weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! :D

    Calico Crossroads are adorable patterns. Those and Britty Kitties fill me with warm fuzzies~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!!! :)
    Your calico looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish. Perfect for October. :)

    Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete