Saturday, October 8, 2011

Of Ghosts and Time Lords

First up today I have another old WIP which I’ve decided to focus on this month- seemed appropriate considering the subject matter. It’s called Halloween Treat by Linda Gillum and it is one of a series of calendar carousel horses. However I tend to call it the Halloween Pony and that name stuck. No horse in sight yet, but this is where I’m currently at:

Next up, I have finally finished David’s entire face! He looks pretty good, even if he is just a floating head right now haha. I also think I’ve decided on the suit colors I want but I’ll still probably take a bit of a break from him. For now though, here he is:

Not much else going on here right now. I think I’ll leave off with a picture of a little fish I did though, just because I thought he was funny J .

Have a great stitching week!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like your Halloween piece so far! The more Halloween pieces I see, the more I think it's a totally awesome holiday to stitch and that I need a whole bunch in my stash (like there isn't enough other things in there already). What's the fish gonna be? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I don't have many Halloween pieces either, but I'm also beginning to want more. As for the fish, I actually have no idea haha. I'm terrible at finishing pieces off, so for now he'll probably just sit in a pile until I decide what to do with him (or maybe I'll just tape him to a wall) :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. :) Thanks for stopping by at my blog. It's so nice to meet you. Oooooh, DT!!!!!! Hubba, hubba. He looks great, as do your other WIPs. :)

    Do join us for our International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. :) It takes place on every 3rd week of the month and is a great way to meet new stitchy friends. http://joysze.blogspot.com/p/international-hermit-and-stitch-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Halloween piece you are working and I can not wait to see more of it! I am a new follower and look forward to visiting often. Your stitching is great and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete