Monday, October 17, 2011

Results of the IHSW

I’m back with my update of the hermiting weekend. I was able to get plenty of stitching time in on Sunday, which I was quite pleased about. It was back to the Halloween Pony for me and I worked on the sky the whole time. Hard to believe the sky isn’t done yet, but with 4 shades of blue I really shouldn’t have been expecting miracles, haha.


I’m still enjoying working on it so far, but as it is such a large picture it remains to be seen if I will continue with it once October is over or not. We’ll see how I’m feeling when the time comes, as goodness knows I’m not lacking for other pictures to work on J .
Have a great stitching week!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely progress :) I really like the haunted house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress :) And gorgeous design that you're stitching!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha, and here I thought the top part was done without the blue! But it does look awesome with it. I love your choice of fabric too! Just ignore the end of October and continue on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really cool so far! Even when October does end, it looks like it would be fun to keep working on. I can see where it's more interesting to do seasonal designs around their respective holidays, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Halloween design. The blue brings the other colors out more. Great progress :)

    ReplyDelete