Saturday, October 22, 2011

Return of the Sailor Scouts

First of all I wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments people have been making. You are all very nice J .
Now, I finally have another update on the Sailor Scout sprites! Once again, these and many other awesome pictures were designed by Dork Stitch. I’m still having a blast with them, they are so cute and fun to stitch J . Here are the latest additions to the group, Sailors Jupiter, Uranus, and Mercury:

And here’s a group shot of everybody so far:

Not long to go now. The plan is to get the rest finished next month.
I’ve still been working on the Halloween Pony. The sky is finished now, incredibly, and I’ve started working on the sides. However I’ve been distracted at it’s finally occurred to me that if I want to make little ornaments for people for Christmas I kind of need to start now. (Actually I kind of needed to start weeks ago but that’s neither here nor there haha). Things are also going to be busier around here in general, but I’m determined to not let that interrupt my stitching too much. We’ll see how it goes J .
Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching is so nice on the new ones, as it has been on all of them! I hope that you've enjoyed stitching them! (I think that your running through the whole set like this proves that you're much more patient than I am. I have these printed and then did sprites of all of their school outfits, too, but I always look at the pages and go, "Ah, there's so many Sailor Scouts... maybe I'll put this off a bit!") If it's all right, I'd like to feature your new finishes on my blog next week, since it's always fun to do that. ^^

    ReplyDelete