Saturday, November 26, 2011

Purple Ornament

Ok, now that things have hopefully settled down a little bit I can try to return to a more regular schedule for cross-stitch J . What with the holidays (Happy Thanksgiving everyone!) and everything else I’m still not as far along as I’d like to be, but I’m getting closer. I’ve finished another ornament and this time it actually is an ornament haha. Yeah, that whimsical fantasy of not changing my mind about the designs I had picked- never going to last J . It’s ok though as everything will be more balanced now between stocking ornaments and ornament ornaments. Without further ado, here is the purple ornament, complete with difficult to see shiny threads:

Only two more stockings and one more ornament to go!
Have a great stitching week!

4 comments:

  1. That ornament is so pretty, and I bet that, in person, the shiny threads make it look even better! Good luck with the final three pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiny threads are best threads~ But maybe I just like lots of sparkles, hah! It looks great~ :D

    ReplyDelete