Saturday, November 12, 2011

Two Presents Down

I managed to finish off the gingerbread couple, which is a good thing as that is the largest picture I had planned. For mish-mashing patterns from different sources together I think they came out rather cute J .

Next I did a Christmas initial (to finish off a set that had been done previously) and I think the gold metallic really helps set if off nicely (at least in real life haha):

Slightly more exciting ornaments should commence now, as it was taking me forever to decide on patterns! Everyone else is getting a little stocking and then next year, if I give myself more time, I can be more creative haha.
Have a great stitching week!

5 comments:

  1. The gingerbread couple ornament is very cute, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingerbreads look so cute; I love their little U-shaped smiles! And metallic makes everything fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable couple!! congrats on your finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes on them both. The Gingerbread couple is so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute designs, they look great!

    ReplyDelete