I managed to finish off the gingerbread couple, which is a good thing as that is the largest picture I had planned. For mish-mashing patterns from different sources together I think they came out rather cute J .
Next I did a Christmas initial (to finish off a set that had been done previously) and I think the gold metallic really helps set if off nicely (at least in real life haha):
Slightly more exciting ornaments should commence now, as it was taking me forever to decide on patterns! Everyone else is getting a little stocking and then next year, if I give myself more time, I can be more creative haha.
Have a great stitching week!