Saturday, November 5, 2011

What a Sweet Couple!

So this week has been more of the gingerbread people. The boy cookie is completely done and the girl just needs backstitch. Then I plan to put Merry Christmas and some holly leaves on there too to finish it off. 

Next I have the framed picture of the Phantom Sisters. I decided to show it on here because I don’t often (read: never, haha) manage to frame or finish off my projects. Since this one was a gift it did get framed though (and I did it myself with lots of help J ). I painted the frame last week and the picture was presented last night along with a sprite of Mimet from the Witches 5:



I actually didn’t frame Mimet in time but I plan to. Even so, the gift was well received J .
Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. your ginger couple is looking so adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great.... LOVE your ginger couple. :D

    ReplyDelete