Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Gang's All Here

After finishing all the Christmas stitching I was excited to get back to some of my other projects. Since I had initially planned on finishing my set of Sailor Scouts last month (before I got distracted) I decided to return to them first. So here are the last three, Sailors Pluto and Mini Moon, and Tuxedo Mask:

And here is the whole group, looking very colorful together:

These were so much fun to stitch! Once again they were designed by the very talented missy-tannenbaum at Dork Stitch, who this month alone has already put up handfuls of other sprites that I want to stitch too! But as for this group, the plan is to cut them out, attach ribbon and felt and hang them on my Christmas tree! Everyone else gets stocking ornaments, me, I get Scout ornaments, haha.
Have a great stitching week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so cool! They look great together, and even though they'll be cut out eventually, the finished sheet is so spiffy! They should be awesome on the tree, too. :D Do you mind if I write about this on my blog again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute and colorful :)

    ReplyDelete