Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February WIPocalypse update

It’s time to check in for the WIPocalypse SAL again! So far I’ve continued to stick with David as I finally made it through (half) his suit. The most recent progress on him is in my last post here.
Blue Moon is coming along as well, if slowly. There are several different shades in it now even if it doesn’t look like it! I love the colors in this one, but I know now why HAED take such a long time to do, haha.

My last update for today is on the London picture. Another “square” is finished now, with more of Big Ben beginning to appear.

Sometimes it takes me a while to get back into a piece but I’m enjoying working on this one again. I’m actually a bit farther along than this picture shows but I just haven’t taken another photo. I think I’ll keep going on London for a while and see how far I get. Perhaps by next month I’ll have a new WIPocalypse piece to show, but for now these ones are keeping me decently occupied J.
Have a great stitching week!

3 comments:

  1. Great work for this wipocalypse! I'm sharing your feelings about haed. I'm fighting my way with one right now and can't make a difference between like half of the colours. I just hope there will be blending effect in the end worth my pain, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh loving the London piece. I almost wish it was May so I could start my bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on your stitching! I can't wait to see the progression on London especially!

    ReplyDelete