I seemed to have gotten into a rhythm with the London picture and made a bit of progress on it. Even more of Big Ben is visible now, with the two clock faces almost complete. I worked mostly on some sky this week, as I was further along on this than my last picture showed.
I’m going to see if I can finish out the rest of that row by the end of the month. Seems a simple enough task, but often whenever I set goals like that something happens to disrupt them!
I did finish the new design I had started though. Mostly I thought it was pretty funny J :
I even used blending filament in the word sparkle, so it’s shiny in the right light, haha. Again this design came from Kell at Kincavel Krosses.
Have a great stitching week!