Saturday, February 11, 2012

London Calling

I seemed to have gotten into a rhythm with the London picture and made a bit of progress on it. Even more of Big Ben is visible now, with the two clock faces almost complete. I worked mostly on some sky this week, as I was further along on this than my last picture showed.

I’m going to see if I can finish out the rest of that row by the end of the month. Seems a simple enough task, but often whenever I set goals like that something happens to disrupt them!
I did finish the new design I had started though. Mostly I thought it was pretty funny J :

I even used blending filament in the word sparkle, so it’s shiny in the right light, haha. Again this design came from Kell at Kincavel Krosses.
Have a great stitching week!

5 comments:

  1. I love the vampires don't sparkle. Awesome job on it. and pretty good progress on the london one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the vampires! Good luck finishing the row on London this month, I'm sur you can do this, but sometimes I have th same problm with goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Vampires is cute! But I have to say, when Edward sparkles, it takes my breath away :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I HAVE GOT TO STITCH THAT!!!
    *ahem*
    congrats on the finish, and your London is looking lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on the IHSW blog. Just wanted to wish you happy stitching this weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete