Monday, February 27, 2012

This, That and the Other Thing

Today’s update is going to cover a few different things, thus the title J. First up, no disasters took place so I was able to finish another square on London!

Now that whole top section is complete (minus the backstitching of course). It’s a little less than half (good grief) stitched now so there’s still a ways to go, haha! By breaking it down into small squares it really doesn’t take too long to finish a portion- it’s just there are so many fun things to stitch on!
Which is why I’ve started another project J.

I’m about half done with this Hufflepuff bookmark. It’s going to be part of a conglomeration of fun, nerdy, (and small!) stitched pieces for my friend’s birthday. I’ll work on them one at a time though so things don’t get too crazy!
And lastly for today, my package from 123 came in which made me really excited J. It contains stash materials for two projects I’ve mentioned before about wanting to start this year (and that I’ll add to my WIPocalpyse list). I got in the last few colors I needed for the HAED of Sloth, so she’s now all kitted up except for the fabric. I’m still thinking of going with the 20 ct Lugana, as I liked the coverage I got with my vampires piece and it will come out at a decent size. It will still be a while before I get the fabric and start her though (but in the meantime I’ll work on kitting up Gluttony, which I plan to start at the same time haha).
Finally, *drum roll please* I got the fabric for my Sailor Moon project! Whee, I’m super excited J. Most likely it won’t be long before I officially start on it, but first I have to do my own form of gridding so I won’t mess up haha. So, many many fun stitching things in my future.
Have a great stitching week!

3 comments:

  1. London looks beautiful. Yeah!!! On the Sailor Moon fabbie. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your London piece is looking really good - can't wait to see more of it. And did i read correctly that you plan to start two HAEDS at the same time - brave girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. London is lovely, and you will definitely have your hands full with all those starts to come - Fun fun fun! :)

    ReplyDelete