Saturday, February 4, 2012

What can brown do for you?

To be honest it’s not doing a whole heck of a lot for me at the moment, haha. But the important thing is that the brown coat has been started:

Ta da! Woo hoo, I never thought I would finish his suit on that side. Now I’ve just got the brown to go and then he’s at least that much closer to being done J .
I’ll be back on Tuesday with my update on some other pictures for the next WIPocalypse check in. Until then,
Have a great stitching week!
(P.S. This pattern of David Tennant appeared in Quick and Easy magazine issue 137).

6 comments:

  1. Loving this project. It's looking good great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking very nice and my daughter just caught it too and she liked it a lot. Thanks for the information on which issue it is from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love brown, sp I think it can do miracles, lol, like colouring David's coat that I adore too XD Thanks for the info on the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's looking great! Makes me wish that magazine was available here... I'll have to haunt eBay, I guess! congrats on your lovely progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I see this, I wanna rewatch Dr. Who. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! I knew there was a pattern out there for him, I haven't gotten the magazine though.

    ReplyDelete