Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Little Bookmark

Well I finished up the Hufflepuff bookmark this week, stitching wise at least. Now I just need to find some nice fabric for the back and sew it together.

Not too much else to report today. I’ve pulled out another WIPocalypse piece that I haven’t touched in a looooong time, with the intention of moving it along for Thursday’s post. More on that later. Otherwise I’ve still yet to start (gasp) gridding my Sailor Moon project. I’m still testing some sewing thread out on the fabric, but once I get that figured out I’ll be on my way, haha.
Have a great stitching week!

5 comments:

  1. Hello

    Just stopping by to say I love your Hufflepuff bookmark - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was fast!~Can't wait to see how you will finish the bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! could you make a Ravenclaw one?

    ReplyDelete