Saturday, March 17, 2012

Some spotty progress

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I’ve got to remember to wear green today, lest the leprechauns send in the frogs, haha. I don’t have much of an update this time. The leopard got a bit more put in but otherwise I haven’t touched it since last week!

The reason for this poor showing is that I started gridding my Sailor Moon piece. It’s taking a while and now I’m ready for a break on it. Hopefully with it being IHSW this weekend I’ll be able to get some stitching in.
Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Oh, I didn't know about the green and the frogs, I should have read all those posts sooner! XD I stitched some green today, does this count@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Partick's Day :-) Very cute wip. Love the giraffe head.

    ReplyDelete