Unfortunately for this month’s update I don’t have a finish to show like I was hoping. The animal heads were going fairly well, but then I started working on other things too and, you know how that goes J. I did make some more progress on it though and I’m a little over 2/3 done:
Just the rest of the zebra to go, so hopefully he’ll come along more this month.
On Blue Moon though the first 5 squares in the top row are done. It’s coming along J.
Only other thing I’ll report is that I’m still working on gridding my Sailor Moon piece. As least I’m onto the bad guys now, so with any luck that will be done by the end of April too.
Have a great stitching week!