Monday, April 23, 2012

IHSW April

Wow, another hermitting weekend has flown by! At least I got a little bit of stitching in this time J. Here’s my update on the ABC’s – I worked a bit more on the next letter (even though I haven’t finished A yet, haha).



Still need to work more on this one than I actually do, but it’s starting to come along now.

I also finally managed to finish all the cross-stitching on the zebra! I’m not posting a picture today as the WIPocalypse is in two weeks and I want to see how far I can get on the back stitch by then. And I also finally finshed gridding my Sailor Moon piece! Phew, did that take a while, haha! Again I’m going to wait to show a photo as this time I’d like to iron out some of the creases first. But this way perhaps there are things to look forward to J.

Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great beginning and sounds like a successful IHSW.

    ReplyDelete