Saturday, April 7, 2012

When You Really Need to Get There Yesterday...

So, I didn’t fair too well on my WIPocalypse update for the month, but my other stitching is coming right along. First up I have the last two items I wanted to make for my friend’s birthday:



So we have her favorite form of transportation, the TARDIS, and her name spelled out in elements. These are going to be sent along with the magnets of her favorite Sailor Scout (Jupiter) and the bookmark of her house, Hufflepuff, which I’ve shown on here before. I’m pretty pleased as I still have almost a month to finish everything off and get it into the mail J.

Then I managed to make a very small start on the Lizzie Kate piece, the ABC’s of Aging Artfully.


This is for a friend’s wedding in July, so I’ve got some time, but I’ll be definitely be focusing on it for a while.

Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the elements!! It's such a creative way to geek out. 8D And everyone needs a Tardis. And HP bookmark ahaha. You're much better than me at getting gifts out timely, la la la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the TARDIS. Your stitching is lovely.

    ReplyDelete