Saturday, June 30, 2012

Aging Artfully- Complete

It’s done, it’s done! Major happy dancing going on here as I finished the ABC’s of Aging Artfully, and on time too, haha! This was a Lizzie Kate design and I made it for a friend who’s getting married next month. I still have a couple of weeks to get it framed and ready to go, so I’m feeling pretty good J. Here’s the finished picture:


As nice a project as this was I’m ready to get back to my other pictures. At least I have a few days before the next WIPocalypse post is due, so maybe I’ll have a larger update this time… or maybe not, haha!

Have a great stitching week!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish, it's beautiful! I really like Lizzie Kates, they're so pretty and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the finish, Reaper. You did a fabulous job. And on time, I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete