Friday, June 8, 2012

June Wipocalypse update


Oops, I am way late to the party this time, ha-ha! I wish it was for a good reason, so that I could say, “Here, at least this is done!”, but it’s notJ. I’ve almost exclusively been continuing on Aging Artfully and didn’t even touch my WIPocalypse projects with the exception of Blue Moon. But here’s that one at least:



The top 10 rows are officially done! I’m getting there, slowly but surelyJ. Maybe more progress will be made this month, but as AA has to be finished by the end of June we’ll seeJ.

Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't we have a pic of AA then? I wanna see, and you can add and subtract from your WIPacolypse list... I wanna see, waahhhhh!!! C'mon, show pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, iam agree with mdgtjulie. what is the chart for this project? iam really curious since the blue gradation looks good. nice to meet you! :) (www.stitchingrendezvous.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete