Monday, July 23, 2012

July IHSW: Guess Who...

Yay, I’ve returned from the wedding and was able to take part in the hermitage weekend once again! I had a great time in the mountains though; the ceremony and scenery were both really beautiful! Luckily the matte came in from Michaels just in time for me to frame Aging Artfully. Personally I think it came out quite nice J.



Since finishing this picture I was able to get back to some other stitching and I chose…David! He’s now got all his stripes in and I’ve started on the blue.


Have a great stitching week!

4 comments:

  1. Love the mat you chose for Aging - great job with the framing. And David is coming along very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats Reaper. Your finish looks stunning. And you're making good progress on David. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I just found your blog, and I love it! You do beautiful stitching! If you have time, I would love it if you could check out my blog.

    ~McKenna
    http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. David's looking splendid! And I love your framing job :D

    ReplyDelete