Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July WIPocalypse Update

Another month down, so it’s time to see if I’m making any progress again, haha! The majority of my recent posts have been about the wedding present I was making for my best friend. As I finally finished that project at the end of June I was able to go back to my WIPocalypse pieces, but only for a day or so. I do however have two projects to report on this month, so that’s a step up!

First is my update on the HAED BB freebie SAL, Blue Moon. I’m starting to work my way down the sides now, on either side of the girl and the moon, and here’s what it looks like now:

The second page has come out already, but I’m enjoying working on the first J.

I also have another update on the Animal Heads! I’ve been close to finishing this one for a while now, with only the backstitching left to complete, but Aging Artfully needed to be done first. I have finished the backstitch on the animal heads themselves but it’s still… not done, haha!

I started working on the final bit of backstitch which is the background, so hopefully it won’t be too long before this one is done as well J.

Finally, I’ve made steps toward starting my Ultimate Sailor Moon picture, which is another piece on my WIPocalypse to-do list. I’m not going to say which character I’m starting with, but here’s a little teaser:

Have a great stitching week!

1 comment:

  1. Grats on the progress, Reaper. You're so close on Wildlife Trio. Good job!! And I love the blues in your HAED. Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete