Monday, August 20, 2012

August IHSW

Well, the weekend is over and I have some progress to report! Mostly it was a brown weekend, so here’s the update on David:


Just under 20 rows of brown left haha! (Can you tell I’m getting anxious to be through them? No? Ok, good J). Every time I put something in writing I seem to go back on it, but I think it’s about time I get down to business and finish him up. Alright, now that that resolution is out there, what else can I work on …

Have a great stitching week!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, you're so close to the end, and it looks great, too! Good luck with your last 20 rows! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on David. I'm exactly the same way, every time I say I'm going to work on this til it's done or whatever, I lose interest and move to something else. Funny brains we have :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let the brwon get to you, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Large blocks of a single colour always test our resolve, but you're so close to the end. Don't stop now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my reply is so late - he's looking really good!

    ReplyDelete