Friday, August 3, 2012

August WIPocalypse #1

I wanted to start today’s update by thanking everyone for the lovely comments they’ve been leaving! I really do appreciate them, so thank you! J

First order of business for today will be to report that the Animal Heads (Wildlife Trio) picture is finally finished! You can see what it looks like in this post here. One down and … many more to go, haha!

I’ve also been slowly adding more to Blue Moon. I don’t work on this one as much as I probably should, but it is growing J. The first 13 rows are all done, so now I’m going to concentrate on trying to get up to 20 done.

Next up, I’ve returned to working on David:

His suit is just about complete, but I’ve started on his coat so I can get a better sense of what should be dark blue and what should be dark brown. Not too much more to go, but I may take a break from him before too long.

Lastly for today, I have my first update on my Sailor Moon project! There’s no good reason why this character isn’t done yet either, except that I got into working on David.

So Princess Chibiusa is the first one being stitched. I just need to finish her hair and dress and then I can draw who the next character will be. I will say that next up is going to be a bad guy as I’m going to flip flop between good and bad.

Have a great stitching week!

4 comments:

  1. All of the projects are looking great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HAED is looking great! I REALLY need to work on mine XD
    I love how well your Dr is coming along; and congrats! on the Sailor Moon Project start! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! I especially love your Dr project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sailor moon character! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete