Friday, August 31, 2012

August WIPocalypse Post Take 2

It’s still August, but tonight is another full moon meaning another WIPocalypse update! I had greatly hoped to have two (yes two!) finishes to show off this time, but it wasn’t meant to be. Still, I have one finish to report and that’s something, haha! I have finished stitching David Tennant portraying Doctor Who and you can see what he ended up looking like in this post here.

Here’s Blue Moon once again as well (very appropriate name too, considering the day!).

I believe I said last time that I was going to try to get up through row 20 done. That didn’t quite happen, but the first 17 rows are done now, with a bit more besides J. See, it is growing, bit by bit J.

As always, I can hope for more progress next time, but I don’t think I did too badly this month. Until then,

Have a great stitching week!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I missed the original post of Davids finish!! Blue moon is looking gorgeous and now I'm off to see David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the finish. Tennant looks great! And I love the colors in blue moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! Blue Moon is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete