Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oops, was it the Hermitage?


Looks like I let this one get by me this time. I do have a little bit of progress to report but lately I’ve been reading more than stitching. One of my favorite authors was in town on tour doing a reading and signing books so I’ve been madly trying to get through a bunch.J The event was a lot of fun, but I don’t get much stitching in when I’m reading all the time.J

So, on the stitching front now that David is finished I’ve been working on a couple different things trying to decide which one is the next closest to being complete. One of those is Snow White so here is where she is at now:
 
 
I started her skirt finally after not working on her for nearly a year. Looks like more giant blocks of color are in my future though, haha!

Have a great stitching week!

6 comments:

  1. Hello

    I love your Snow White wip, she's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's coming along very nicely. x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so pretty =) Adorable!!
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love giant blocks of color, don't be shy! At least it's yellow this time instead of brown? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her. :D She's going to be such a beautiful finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog. We all can see the hard work you put into your projects! Where did you find this beautiful Snow White design?

    ReplyDelete