Sunday, September 30, 2012

September WIPocalypse Update

Alright for once I have many pictures to show which is rather exciting haha! It’s time once again to update on the WIPocalypse pieces I’ve been working on the past month. First up is my progress on Blue Moon:


The confetti was starting to drive me a bit bonkers so I found a nice block of color to work on- her arm! There are still a couple different shades in that bit, but on this piece it was nice to be able to do more than one stitch at a time J.

To combat the confetti I’ve got Snow White to help me out.

I’m continuing down the left side of her skirt for now, but it’s actually coming along quicker than I expected.

Next, I finally have a completed figure on my Sailor Moon project!

This is Hawk’s-Eye and he is the first villain of the piece and the second character overall. Based on my current speed I can tell this project is going to take longer than initially planned but I’m having fun so I don’t mind J.

Now for something I haven’t shown for a while, here’s my London project:

Yes, I actually completed another square this month yay! Who knows I may finish this one yet haha! (Maybe I’ll just concentrate on getting halfway first though. Baby steps).

Finally I thought I’d end with showing my progress on the picture I’m making for my mom.

This is one I haven’t shown on here yet as for the longest time I was stitching it in secret for her. Well, I’m not very good at keeping secrets from her and after being good for nearly a year (!) I finally caved and showed her. Now though I can post updates here so it’s all good haha! This is the first HAED piece I started about a year and a half ago. It’s a tiny treasure, the sampler letter D (obviously J) by Selena Fenech. I’m hoping to finish it up by Christmas, but I’ve heard that one before!

Have a great stitching week!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am visiting you for the first time. I love your London project and then had to see some more!

    Can you pls tell me which issue of CSG this one was in?

    I am liking the D you are stitching for your Mom !

    Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on all your WIP's. The D for your mom looks amazing, well done. I have to admit I too suck at keeping those types of secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is coming along nicely -- I love the D for you mom. I don't think I could ever stitch a HAED -- the confetti would drive me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on all your projects and the "D" letter is really pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, everything looks great! You're really getting a lot done. Love the Sprite finish :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so good!!! My favorite is London. Can't wait to see more of that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the D looks like it's stitched tiny over tiny! Is that what they meant by "tiny treasure"?!

    Snow White's leg is making me giggle way too much. :D

    ReplyDelete