Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Snow White


I didn’t think I’d made enough progress on Snow White to warrant another post but looking back on my previous picture of her I realized I was farther along than I’d thought.
 

 
Almost finished with the left half of her skirt!  It remains to be seen which side actually has more stitches: as of right now I’ve just about used up one whole skein.  No IHSW update for me again, as this time I was busy all weekend.  There’s still next month though and another WIPocalypse post to come so hopefully I’ll have something to show yet!

Have a great stitching week!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The basket of flowers is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, her leg is almost attached now, yay! Soon you'll be able to escape to a different color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any few stitches is enough to warrant a post. ;) She's growing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete