Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October WIPocalypse Update

Happy Halloween! I nearly didn’t make this update in time, but I managed to squeeze it in J. I’ll make this brief- I have two old and two new projects to report on.

First up is Snow White who is no longer dismembered and even gained a second foot haha. Just the right half of her skirt left to go.

Next is Blue Moon which is now complete through the first 19 rows! Her arm even managed to grow a bit too J.

Lastly I finally dived in and started both Sloth and Gluttony from HAED. I’m not too far along yet but they’re still fun to work on (for now haha!).
 
 

I’ll leave you with a picture of a fish I found floating in Gluttony’s drapes. Who knows what else might be lurking there?

I hope everyone on the East Coast is doing alright. Best of luck to you in the days to come.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful designs, and I must say you stitch very beautifully and even. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress! Snow looks cute =)
    hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, now I understand what her foot is doing! She is looking lovely and it will be interesting to see what the backstitching will do~ :D

    All your other starts look great and I envy your ability to keep track of them all, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it seems it's been forever since I last visited! AWESOME progress on all of the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks gorgeous - and Sloth is my fav of those seven designs so I'm really looking forward to seeing her grow! I love the others too - Gluttony ties with Wrath for second place. Planning to get the others?

    ReplyDelete