Monday, February 25, 2013

A Pink Monday

This time it seems all the projects I have to report on had pink in them. It was a themed week and I didn’t even know it J.

First up is Gluttony once again.

Her drapes are starting to fill out a bit more, but still a ways to go J.

Next, Heather got a bit further along too.

I think some more black has been added and now three small sections of her hair are completely filled in. Woo hoo, haha!

And finally, I am very pleased to announce that Chibiusa (Rini) is done!

There she is in all her tiny glory, haha. At least I’m satisfied with her colors this time around. I’ve already drawn who the next character will be (a bad guy this time) so hopefully it really won’t be months before another figure is finished J.

Have a great stitching week!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pink! Your HAEDs are coming along splendidly :D I like your little sprite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,yay for pink! Lobe how all of the wips are looking, and chibi usa is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete