Monday, February 11, 2013

February Already

Wow, time flies when you’re having fun, haha! At least I have a few different updates this time. First up is my progress on the Samurai:


I’ve finished his head, neck, and shirt and have started on his kimono.

Next I have another update on Heather.

I’ve completed the black outline in the first 10 rows and even made a small start on the colors.

Finally here’s another picture of Sloth:

It’s amazing how it doesn’t seem to look any different, but I’ve put on almost another five rows of blue since last time. Good thing I have others to switch over to! J

Have a great stitching week!

4 comments:

  1. Everything's looking lovely - I do like that Samurai! I have that kit to do someday :D Congrats on your HAED progress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a stitchy weekend.x

    ReplyDelete