Monday, March 4, 2013

Another Snowy Monday

Alright, another three projects to report on. If I’m not careful, I might start thinking I’m finally getting productive haha!

The Samurai is first up. He got some more work done on his sleeve with another color filled in now.

I also just started the next color, so we’re moving away from the corals and onto the reds J.

Next, the good ol’ dragon made an appearance.

Some more black on the D got filled in, and if I ever finish all the black there won’t be too much left to go on this page.

Last up is Sloth once again. More blue!

Woo hoo, I now have the first 20 rows of page 1 done! And the rows are finally starting to get shorter (only 115 stitches long now, haha) as I’ve hit part of the circular border on the other side. Slow and steady J.

Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I really like your dragon, and of course Sloth!
    You're really making me want to start my Samurai kit, but I'm resisting so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the dragon is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete