Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Pink Updates

Back again with progress on my pink pictures. First up is Gluttony.


Slow going it seemed like but I did finish off the color I was working on. Her drapes continue to fill out and now there’s a gap for more of the neon border J.

The other gal of the week was Heather.

I’m still working on the top half of page 1 but I couldn’t resist sneaking over to page 2 to do some more … black. There is extra pink in her hair now though and her goggles have been started as well.

I also started working on the next sprite for my Sailor Moon piece, but I’m holding off on a picture for now.

Have a great stitching week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm having enough trouble getting through the pink on one of mine...I can't imagine more than one! But you are moving along so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work with all your pink :D I look forward to seeing the Sprite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching.I have been stitching on Heather too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching looks impecable! Did someone say sailor moon piece? Sqeek, I think I must browse your history!

    ReplyDelete