Monday, April 8, 2013

Small Updates

I thought I would report on some of my smaller projects this time. First up we have the Samurai.


All the red on the right sleeve is now complete, yay! I’ve made a start on the other side now too.

Then we have QS Heather.
 
There should be a bit more on her since I last showed her, but it’s been a little while and I can’t remember, haha! I’ve almost made it the entire width across though.

Finally I do have a finish to report, yay!
 
This is Palla Palla, one of the villains from Sailor Moon season 4. All those blues were a nice change from the pinks in the other characters that are finished J.

Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, when you have a HAED in the "smaller projects"section, you know things just got serious! They are all looking great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome! Congrats on your progress. I love that Samurai!

    ReplyDelete