I’m inching ever closer on this guy! I went back to concentrating on specific sections and it seems to have helped. Just one background section and the rest of his tail left to go J.
I also managed to finish the next portion of the Summer Lady’s dress. Only one more section left, so she’s still moving along at a nice pace.
Here’s that new start I’ve been threatening, haha! This is the Russian Angel by Barbara Baatz. I’ve done a few of her fairies but always wanted to try out her angels. Still trying to determine if I like the fabric color I picked out- I think it’ll work out alright. Not a lot to see yet but that is the beginning of her head scarf.
Have a great stitching week!