On New Year’s Day I finished another figure on my Sailor Moon piece. To be more specific, it’s Artemis the cat:
He was adapted from the Luna pattern designed by Dork Stitch- all I did was to change around the colors. Hopefully I can get a few more figures done this year J.
I also managed to finish the dragon ornament I was making for my mom.
I think he turned out pretty well! I ventured into some new territory with the fuzzy thread but once I just ignored how frumpy I thought the stitches looked we got along quite well, haha!
Speaking of dragons, I have still been plugging away at my HAED:
He is so close to being done! I do plan to hopefully finish him this year, but my mojo for him has waned once again.
In the meantime the Summer Lady is coming along quite well:
Her dress is fairly close to being finished, there’s just one more section after the blue one. Then it’s just the metallic stitching and background left to go!
I’m also planning a new start in the near future as several pictures are calling to me, so I’m quite looking forward to the year ahead J.
Have a great stitching week!