Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Double Edition of Sailor Moon

Although it’s been sporadic I’ve still found some stitching time! In honor of the start up of the new Sailor Moon anime I’ve been working on my sprite collage some more. I was all set to post my latest finish when I realized there was another one I hadn’t posted yet either. Oops J. This shall be remedied forthwith. Previously I had finished another villain, Sailor Lead Crow:


Last week I completed another figure for the good guys, Minako in a kimono:

 
She is super orange! I really like how she came out. It’s time for another bad guy next but in the meantime I really am almost done with the silver stitching on the Summer Lady J.
Have a great stitching week!  

3 comments:

  1. They're both cool, but I especially love the stitching of Minako! The yellows are so bright and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, I had to watch SMC too. Seems they're gonna stick much closer to the original manga this time around.

    Minako looks so cheery in those colors! :D

    ReplyDelete