Friday, December 5, 2014

Project Update

I have two updates to show today of what I’ve been mostly working on during the last month. First up is Celtic Spring:


Except for the beading and very minimal backstitch her head is now complete! I really enjoyed working on her but I finished the mini goal I set on her so I moved on to the Russian Angel.
 
Her head is now complete too! I am counting her among my spate of recent new starts even though I initially began her in January. She’s stitched on 28 count antique white evenweave. This particular batch of fabric is rather speckly (more so than I thought antique white was normally) and while I think it suits the project there was this splotch farther down that really started to bug me. So I actually restarted her on another piece of fabric – still speckly but splotch free – this past September. That’s why she still seems rather new J. I’ve put her away for now too so that I can see about trying to complete a few more of my remaining goals for other projects.
Have a great stitching week!

2 comments:

  1. Great work! Good luck with your other goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing a couple of heads! It's strange what little things bug us in fabric. :D

    ReplyDelete