Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Stitching

I got some more progress in on the Winter Lady last month.


I didn’t manage to finish the first portion of her dress like I was aiming to but it’s at least started J.
 
More endless blue on Sloth. I actually reached a mini milestone on her though, as the blue rows are now short enough that they’re contained to the first page of the pattern!


Here’s my blackwork sampler once again, this time with the borders for the first four blocks complete. This is what I was madly working on during the first half of the month and then had to put aside to work on other things, haha.  I hope to begin filling in block one this month so it may take over once again!


The samurai’s back! Now he has his hands, fan, one katana, and the baby tree above his shoulder done. I may try to finish his other katana before I move on from him or I may not J.

3 comments:

  1. Your progress is BEAUTIFUL! I love watching these come to life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are working on such great projects!! That blackwork sampler keeps popping up on blogs, taunting me. I'd never be able to get a piece of fabric that big though haha.

    I imagine being on one page of Sloth is a bit of a relief! I make the worst mistakes flipping pages. Just another reason to be terrified of HaEDs haha.

    ReplyDelete