Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mid-March Update

I have completed another figure on my Sailor Moon piece so I thought I’d do a quick update.


This is Princess Kakyuu, the Fireball Princess, a friend and ally of the Sailor Scouts. Another confetti filled figure, but I really enjoyed working with the colors in her dress.
 
I’ve been working a bit on my blackwork sampler too. I have the first pattern filled in and am about halfway through another. I really like how it’s coming along so far. The first pattern is done in the lightest pink shade I chose (out of four) and I thought it might be too light in one strand but it seems to be working just fine J.

3 comments:

  1. Cute Sailor Moon finish and I love your take on Save the Stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeee I am so glad someone is doing the StS sampler in not-all-black! I like blackwork but with a whole rainbow of colors to choose from, a rainbowork seems much more fitting for a project that size. :D

    Great work on the next Sailor sprite too, she turned out lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the Princess Kakyuu sprite! I wonder if you would be willing to share the pattern and the color numbers of the threads you used for it? I'd love to make one for myself and turn it into a keychain.

    ReplyDelete