Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Where's All the Stitching Time Gone?

Seriously though, I blink and suddenly June is over. Whoops! It’s been rather busy here lately with plenty of other distractions but I do have a few updates J.


The Winter Lady just has one more section before her dress is complete! Let’s hope she can somehow keep me cool now that summer is officially starting haha!


I got out Celtic Spring again as I really wanted to work on her lately. I’m finally into the purple shades on her sleeve (my favorite color) so she’s been quite fun to work on.

 
I haven’t really added much to Snowflake Serenade but it was out during my round of photo taking so I’m showing it again too! Must get back to this one … J.

1 comment:

  1. You've made lovely progress, I think Winter Lady has some very good colors to stitch in summer haha. Loving the snowflake serenade too.

    ReplyDelete