Friday, July 24, 2015

Slo(w)th Update

Well it’s been awhile since I’ve shown my progress on Sloth. As the title suggests visible progress seems very slow in the making. However, here’s where I’m at:

 
I have now forayed into a third pattern page (pg #7) and have stitched down 100 rows. Yay! I made a two part stitching goal for this project this year and I’m very excited as I’ll actually end up accomplishing it J. My stitch count goal should be completed in the next few months so I’m very pleased that my method for this piece is working. All I’m doing is making sure I stitch on it for at least 1 hour a week every week, so progress is guaranteed to come slowly but that’s ok J. I’m already thinking of expanding this method to some of the other sins next year.

1 comment:

  1. I think your method is great, even an hour a week will get a piece done~ :D Sloth seems to be my real-life sin this time of year, summer end now plz!

    ReplyDelete