I really liked how it looked with the double mats but it was trickier than I expected to frame it- there wasn’t enough room for glass or a proper backing board! I got the back of the frame on finally but it was still rather tight haha!
I’ve also completed all the half stitching on the Winter Lady now too!
Yay! Just the metallic stitching and the back stitching left to go on her now. I’m aiming to try to complete the metallic cross stitching by the end of the year, but I’m not going to worry about getting her completely finished this year. If I only have backstitching left she can be my first finish of next year J.