Friday, March 24, 2017

Girls of the World- Korea

A new project I started last year but haven’t yet shown here is one I first saw on other blogs. This is the Girls of the World Collection designed by Soda Stitch:

 
I decided to work them as shown in the pattern, horizontally in a row, although some other arrangements were quite tempting as well. I particularly liked when they were paired up with the Boys of the World, but as that pattern was acquired later on and I really wanted to start on the girls (so cute!) the two patterns will be done up separately. This first girl is from Korea and I hope to finish her up at some point this year (a goal!).

1 comment:

  1. I lived in Korea for a bit and it was always fun to see them in their traditional dress. Can't wait to see the other countries.

    ReplyDelete